Blue Lagoon Inclusive Beach Day
- Adult $69
- Kids $45
A scenic boat ride that takes you to and from Blue Lagoon Island departing from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. This scenic tour takes you through Nassau’s historic harbour, where you can view the mansions and private yachts on Paradise Island, and see the smaller private islands just off Nassau. You can do this on it own or be part of group that is going to swim with the dolphins here at Blue Lagoon.
Your Beach Day Package includes:
- A delicious grilled lunch (one per person) that includes:
- choice of: 8 oz. Angus Beef Burger, 8 oz. Angus Beef Cheeseburger, ¼ pound all Beef Hot Dog, Chicken Burger (real chicken breast), or Veggie Burger, chips, fresh fruit and a fruit punch drink
- Use of private, white sandy lagoon beaches
- Swimming in the calm lagoon
- Use of Island facilities inclusive of large double hammocks and games area (Please contact the reservations department for details)
- Use of Big Boss floating noodles, floating mats and inner tubes
- Includes all day access to our land & water inflatable parks
- The opportunity to tour Dolphin Encounters and observe the dolphin and sea lion interactive programs
- Optional animal interactive programs available for an additional fee
- Browse gift shops for souvenirs
- Blue Lagoon Premium Water Sports are also available for an extra fee including: Paddleboats, Kayaks, Water Bikes, Snorkeling
- Equipment and Snorkeling Tours.
- The Beach Bar offers a drink menu including frozen pina coladas and daiquiris, a selection of local and imported beers, mixed drinks, water, sodas and Sky Juice (a Bahamian specialty) at an additional cost.
- There is a gift shop, changing rooms, restrooms and shower facilities on the island.
- Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive programs may be booked through Guest Services on the island if available – for an additional cost.
- Lifeguards are on duty.
Upgrade Blue Lagoon Premium Water Sports (in addition to Noodles, Inner-Tubes and Mats)
- Kayaks $10 (30 minutes)
- Water Bikes $15 (30 minutes)
- Snorkeling Tour $15 (40 minutes max)
Blue Lagoon Premium Water Sports are also available for an extra fee including: Kayaks, Paddle Boats, Water Bikes, and Snorkeling Tours and Snorkeling equipment. Also available a “Walk On The Wild Side Tour” an educational tour that teaches you about the native flora and fauna found on Blue Lagoon Island and an Ocean Safari offered to children to teach them about the marine environment.
The beach bar offers a drink menu including frozen piña coladas and daiquiris, a selection of local and imported beers, mixed drinks, water, sodas and Sky Juice (a Bahamian specialty) at an additional cost.
There is a gift shop, changing rooms, restrooms and shower facilities on the island. Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive programs may be booked through Guest Services on the island if available – for an additional cost. Lifeguards are on duty. Open every day
[button color=”blue” link=”https://reservation.dolphinworldstore.com/reserve-Nassau-Dolphin-Swim.htm#scooter”]Book Your Beach Day >>[/button]