BOOK HERE – Your Penguin Meet & Greet in Miami/Key Biscayne includes the following: A 20 minute out of water experience including touching and training with Penguins. This Penguin meet and greet is where a specialized trainer will give you and a group of 6 an intimate hands on and learning experience with the penguins. PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park & penguin program. Food and All Day Parking can be purchased at park. Minimum Height 52 inches / 132 centimeters. HIGH SEASONRATE is from December 26 – January 3, 2021, March 29 – April 4, December 26 – January 2, 2022. LOW SEASON RATEis from January 4 – March 28, April 5 – December 25.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Step into the Penguin’s World at the in Miami and into an encounter you will never forget. Touch a penguin as it playfully approaches you in their cold environment, perfect for any young child or animal lover. Get up-close and personal in this experience of a lifetime. After your penguin encounter, spend the rest of the day exploring the many exhibits and presentations at the Seaquarium in Miami. Minimum Height 52 inches / 132 centimeters
Penguin Meet & Greet
* A 20 minute unique interaction with one of the world’s most beloved birds.
* You can experience the penguins in a intimate setting where you will get to observe and play with them on a platform area.
* You will NOT go into the water but you may get wet from the penguins splashing you.
* Since the penguins require very special attention, the trainers will monitor all behavior with them.
* You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with a penguin one-on-one in a small group.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and the penguins.
* A 15 – 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
* The Seaquarium is on Key Biscayne, Miami Florida, near downtown Miami.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Miami Beach to Key Biscayne approximately 20 – 30 minutes by car.
* Ft Lauderdale to Key Biscayne approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour by car.
* West Palm Beach to Key Biscayne approximately 1 1/2 hours by car.
* Naples / Marco Island to Key Biscayne approximately 2 hours by car.
* If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program.
* Observer must stay in the observation area.
* There will be professional photographer taking photos (No Video) of you and your group with the dolphins.
* A Photo starts @ $45 and the deluxe package of 5 photos plus photo album and unlimited downloads of all your photos @ $138.
* NO cameras allowed in the water with the dolphins.
* All Participants must be 52 inches (4'4") or 132 Centimeters tall.
* Participants under 10 yrs that meet the height requirement must be accompanied by an adult participant.
* Group size: limited to 6 people to ensure a very personal experience
* Program Check In Times: 10am or 1pm.
* The Facility is open 7 days a week.
* In addition, you will get an opportunity to see shows with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Manatees, Sharks, and Sea Turtles. You could spend 3-4 hours in the facility.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* A Jacket will be provided at no extra cost to stay warm.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 per person change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.