BOOK HERE – Your Dolphin Encounter / WADE Program in Islamorada / Upper Keys includes: A 30 minute shallow water (approximately 3 – 4 feet) experience where you will touch, pet, hold, hug, play, kiss, and train with a dolphin. No deep-water interaction with a dolphin or swimming. Anyone under 4 years may be held during the dolphin interaction. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation, Changing Time & Look at Professional Photos to Purchase) PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, Boat Ride, Private Beach, and Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park. Food can be purchased at park and Free All Day Parking . 1 year old and up.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Your Florida Keys Dolphin Encounter program is an educational and entertaining shallow water dolphin program which takes place in a natural salt water lagoon in the Islamorada, Upper Keys and have a chance to get up close and personal with a dolphin. Watch, touch, hug and play with the dolphins in this shallow / non-swim water marine adventure.
Dolphin Encounter (non-swim)
* A 30 minute shallow water, 3 – 4 feet, dolphin experience including kissing, touching, cradling, playing, handshaking and singing with the a dolphin.
* No deep water or swimming with the dolphins in this program.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* A 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
* All Participants must be 1 years old and up.
* Anyone within 1 – 7 years old, must have a paid Adult participant(An Adult is anyone 18 years or older with the child).
* 6 participants maximum per dolphin session.
* Program Check In Times: 10am or 1pm
* Each Session includes the dolphin program, briefing, private beach, animal shows, & marine exhibits. You could spend 3-4 hours in park.
* The shows are the Dolphins, Sea Lions, Birds, and Bottomless Boat Tour. Also Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Sharks, and Sea Turtles.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Life Vest are provided at no extra cost. Wet suits can be rented – $10 per suit.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
* Showers, changing room are provided. Lockers can be rented.
* Food is available for purchase.
* Observer gets to watch the dolphin interaction & shows/exhibits but does NOT touch the dolphins.
* Theater of the Sea is on Islamorada in the Upper Florida Keys.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Key Largo to Islamorada approximately 20 – 30 minutes by car.
* Key West to Islamorada approximately 2 hours by car.
* Miami to Islamorada approximately 1 1/2 hour by car.
* Free All Day Parking available.
* Food is available for purchase.
* The Dolphin Facility is open 7 days a week.
* If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program.
* Observer must stay in the observation area.
* There will be professional photographer taking photos (Video Available Upon Request) of you and your group with the dolphins.
* CD Photo packages starts @ $ 55 and up.
* NO cameras allowed in the water with the dolphins.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.