BOOK HERE – Your Dolphin Meet and Greet in Islamorada / Upper Keys includes the following:
A 20 minute out of water dolphin experience including touching, petting, and training with a dolphin. (Approximately 1 1/2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation, Changing Time & Photo Lab) PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park & dolphin program. Food can be purchased at park and Free All Day Parking . Age 5+
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Your Florida Keys Dolphin Meet and Greet program is an educational and entertaining and out of water dolphin program which takes places on a safe dock within inches of the natural salt water lagoon in the Islamorada, Upper Keys and have a chance to get up close and personal with a dolphin. Watch, touch, and play with the dolphin in this out of the water marine adventure.
Dolphin Meet & Greet
* A 20 minute out of water dolphin experience including touching, petting, and training with a dolphin. (Approximately 1 1/2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation & Photo Lab)
* Out of Water Dolphin Interaction – All the interaction is done from a dock. You WILL NOT go into the water with the dolphins at all during this program.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* A 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to dolphin program.
* Theater of the Sea is on Islamorada in the Upper Florida Keys.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Key Largo to Islamorada approximately 20 – 30 minutes by car.
* Key West to Islamorada approximately 2 hours by car.
* Miami to Islamorada approximately 1 1/2 hour by car.
* Free All Day Parking available.
* Food is available for purchase.
* The Dolphin Facility is open 7 days a week.
* If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program.
* Observer must stay in the observation area.
* There will be professional photographer taking photos (Video Available Upon Request) of you and your group with the dolphins.
* CD Photo packages starts @ $ 55 and up.
* NO cameras allowed in the water with the dolphins.
* All Participants must be 5 years old and up.
* Any Participant Person within 5 – 17 years old must have a paid Adult observer or participant (An Adult is anyone 18 years or older).
* Group size: limited to 6 people to ensure a very personal experience
* Program Check In Times: 1pm << 1 time a day.
* Each Session includes the dolphin program, briefing, private beach, animal shows, & marine exhibits. You could spend 3-4 hours in park.
* The shows are the Dolphins, Sea Lions, Birds, and Bottomless Boat Tour. Also Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Sharks, and Sea Turtles.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* Food is available for purchase.
* Private Van Transportation Available.
* Minimum of 2 Persons for Pick Up Service.
* No Van Pick UP Service on Sunday.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Miami/Dade Location $75 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Ft Lauderdale/Broward Location $95 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Key West / Big Pine Location $95 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Key Largo Location $75 per person.
* You must state on the reservation form whether you want transportation or not.
* Tickets and Pick Up Time will be emailed to you.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.