Your Dolphin Swim & Beach Access in Nassau, Bahamas includes the following:
This fun 30 minute deep water dolphin program begins with a brief orientation, then once in your lifejacket, you will experience the joy of a dolphin kiss and fall in love with their gentleness as you hug a dolphin in your arms. Dance and sing with your stars and then marvel at the dolphin’s strength as you are propelled by 2 dolphins across the all natural ocean lagoon in the finale behavior — the famous footpush! Your program also includes FREE BEACH ACCESS INCLUDES LUNCH! Before or after your program, relax in a double hammock under swaying palms, swim in the clear, turquoise lagoon and for an additional fee, enjoy refreshing beverages and food. 6 years old +.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM *ATTENTION CRUISE PASSENGERS – PLEASE CALL US, DO NOT BOOK THROUGH OUR SITE!*
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
One of the biggest attractions in Nassau is the Dolphin Swim where you can get up close to these wondrous creatures and swim with them in their natural habitat. The Dolphin Swim program offer visitors to have a unique experience on their vacation to this beautiful Bahamian Island.
* A 30 minute deep water experience with two dolphins including touching, petting, kissing, foot push, and other deep water behaviors.
* Group size: limited to 10 people to ensure a very personal experience.
* Each session is about 3 1/2 hours long, with round trip ferry, briefing, dolphin experience, photo viewing, beach and sightseeing.
* Lifejacket & Wetsuit (optional) are provided for all participants.
* All Participants must be 6 years old and up.
* Anyone within 6 – 12 years old, must have at least one paid Adult participant.
* You will need to get to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to catch the Blue Lagoon FREE ferry.
* Ferry transfer is FREE. Your program also includes
* FREE BEACH ACCESS! Before or after your program, relax in a double hammock under swaying palms, swim in the clear, turquoise lagoon and includes lunch!
* The Blue Lagoon is on a private island near Paradise Island, Bahamas.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Each session is about 3 1/2 hours long, with round trip ferry, briefing, dolphin experience, photo viewing, and sightseeing.
* Time: 12pm
* Blue Lagoon will provide full assistance for manual wheelchairs including providing wheelchair access into the water (with our waterproof chair) for the Dolphin program. For boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on the ferry boats.
If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program. Observer must stay in the observation area. There will be professional photographer taking photos (No Video) of you and your group with the dolphins. A Photo starts @ $45 and up.
Paradise Island Ferry Terminal:
* You will need to get to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to catch the Blue Lagoon FREE ferry @ 11:45am Return 4:15pm.
* The Paradise Island Ferry Terminal is located between the two main bridges that connect Paradise Island and Nassau Bahamas.
Cruise Ship Passengers:
* Your Cruise Ship must leave Nassau Port by 7:30pm or later to book this.
* If your Cruise Ship comes into port from 7:30am – 7:00pm, you will need to book your dolphin program with your cruise ship.
* You will need to take a taxi from the cruise ship terminal (Festival Place Welcome Center), located in downtown Nassau to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. Taxi cabs are readily available just outside the Welcome Center. This will take about 5 – 10 minutes to Paradise Island and will cost around $4 – $5 per person.
* Visitors staying at hotel on Paradise Island are within walking distance of the Ferry Terminal. Below are some of the hotels located on Paradise Island, is Atlantis, RIU
* Comfort Suites Paradise Island, Paradise Island Harbour Resort, & Ocean Reef.
* Visitors staying at hotels in downtown Nassau or the Cable Beach and are participating in the dolphin programs at Blue Lagoon by private taxi, private car, or bus.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.