Your Sea Lion Encounter & Beach Access in Nassau, Bahamas includes the following:
Your fun filled 20 minute shallow water sea lion program begins with a brief orientation, then you will go into a waist-deep submerged platform and experience a heart-warming kiss, a hug, a dance and opportunities to rub down the sea lion. Your trainer will combine elements of hands-on contact, education, laughter, and adventure to make this an unforgettable experience. Your program also includes FREE BEACH ACCESS AND INCLUDES LUNCH! Before or after your program, relax in a double hammock under swaying palms, swim in the clear, turquoise lagoon and for an additional fee, enjoy refreshing beverages and food. 8 years old +.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
For the first time in The Bahamas, you can have a thrilling Encounter with California Sea Lions on magnificent Blue Lagoon Island. The Sea Lion Encounter is your chance to experience sea lions live and close-up like never before in a pristine all-natural marine habitat. One of the few programs of this kind in the world, it will be a unique adventure you will never forget!
Sea Lion Encounter
* A shallow / waist deep water experience including kiss, touch, hug and play.
* Duration of program: 15 min briefing and 20 min in the water time.
* Group size: limited to 6 – 8 people to ensure a very personal experience.
* All Participants must be 8 years old and up.
* Anyone within 8 – 12 years old, must have at least one paid Adult participant.
* You will need to get to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to catch the Blue Lagoon FREE ferry.
* Ferry transfer is FREE. Your program also includes FREE BEACH ACCESS! Before or after your program, relax in a double hammock under swaying palms, swim in the clear, turquoise lagoon and INCLUDES LUNCH!
* The Blue Lagoon is on a private island near Paradise Island, Bahamas.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Each session is about 3 1/2 hours long, with round trip ferry, briefing, dolphin experience, photo viewing, and sightseeing.
* Times: 8:00am – 1:00pm (Morning Session), 1:00pm – 6:00pm (Afternoon Session)
* Blue Lagoon will provide full assistance for manual wheelchairs including providing wheelchair access into the water (with our waterproof chair) for the Dolphin program. For boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on the ferry boats.
If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program. Observer must stay in the observation area. There will be professional photographer taking photos (No Video) of you and your group with the dolphins. A Photo starts @ $45 and up.
Paradise Island Ferry Terminal:
* You will need to get to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to catch the Blue Lagoon FREE ferry @ 11:45am Return 4:15pm.
* The Paradise Island Ferry Terminal is located between the two main bridges that connect Paradise Island and Nassau Bahamas.
Cruise Ship Passengers:
* Your Cruise Ship must enter the Nassau Port by 7am and leave Nassau Port by 7:30pm or later.
* If your Cruise Ship comes into port from 7:30am – 7:00pm, you will need to book your dolphin program with your cruise ship.
* You will need to take a taxi from the cruise ship terminal (Festival Place Welcome Center), located in downtown Nassau to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. Taxi cabs are readily available just outside the Welcome Center. This will take about 5 – 10 minutes to Paradise Island and will cost around $4 – $5 per person.
* Visitors staying at hotel on Paradise Island are within walking distance of the Ferry Terminal. Below are some of the hotels located on Paradise Island, is Atlantis, RIU
* Comfort Suites Paradise Island, Paradise Island Harbour Resort, & Ocean Reef.
* Visitors staying at hotels in downtown Nassau or the Cable Beach and are participating in the dolphin programs at Blue Lagoon by private taxi, bus, or private car.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
There are no reviews yet.