8012-Dolphin Encounter (Non-Swim) – Panama City Beach
BOOK HERE – Your Dolphin Encounter/Non-Swim in Panama City Beach includes the following:
A 20 minute shallow water Dolphin Encounter experience including kiss, touch, race, sing, tail walk, cradle. There are No Rides or Deep water time with the Dolphins in this program. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Changing Time & Photo Lab) Life Vest will be provided. Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels. Pool area is heated and cooled all year round to 72F degrees. Comfortable temperature during any climate outside. PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park & dolphin program. Food can be purchased at park and Free Parking. All paid Participants must be at least 40 inches(3’4″) /102cm in height and up. Anyone from 1 year old to 39 inches(3’3″) are FREE with a Paid Adult participant. IMPORTANT: ANYONE 48 INCHES AND UP IN HEIGHT MUST PAY THE ADULT RATE
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Has anyone ever dreamt of spending time with these amazing creatures in a shallow and non-swim program? You now can make that dream come true in Panama City Beach Florida. The Dolphin Encounter / Non-Swim program gets you up close and personal to these highly intelligent animals. The dolphin encounter will give you many opportunities to pet, play, hold and kiss the dolphin in shallow water and learn all about their anatomy and ability to communicate. We promise it will be an experience you never forget.
* A 20 minute shallow water Dolphin Encounter experience including kiss, touch, race, sing, tail walk, cradle. There are No Rides or Deep water time with the Dolphins in this program. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Changing Time & Photo Lab)
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* 10 – 15 participants per platform with Dolphin and Trainer.
* In addition, you will get an opportunity to see shows with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Manatees, Sharks, and Sea Turtles. You can potentially spend 3 – 4 hours in the park.
* Life Vest will be provided and all Guests must wear them. No wetsuits are provided.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
* Showers and Changing rooms available.
* Pool area is heated and cooled all year round to 72F degrees. Comfortable temperature during any climate outside.
* Check In Times 10:00am or 1pm – two sessions per day.
* All Participants must be 1 year old and up.
* Any Child from 40 inches / 3 feet 4 inches /102cm to 47 inches / 3 feet 11 inches /119cm in height, must have a paid Adult participant (An Adult is anyone 18 years old and up) in the water with them. 1 Adult per Child.
* Anyone 48" / 4 feet /122 cm and over in height must pay the ADULT RATE and can participate alone without an adult (18 yr +) in the water with them.
* Children age 1 and up to 39 inches/ 3 feet 3 inches /99cm in height are complimentary with a paying adult (18+) 1 Adult per Infant/Toddler.
* 1 OBSERVERS PER PARTICIPANT (18 years or older) or 2 OBSERVERS PER PARTICIPANT (17 years or younger)– An observer is anyone who comes along and watches the participant and can not take photos during the participants experience in water with the dolphins. The observer does NOT touch or go into the water with the dolphins. If you have a 2nd Observer, they will have to pay $5 extra at the gate.
* Since the trainers control the dolphins diet, you will not feed the dolphins.
* No Pregnant Participants
* No Jewelry or Body Piercing Allowed in the water with the Dolphins.
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* IMPORTANT: Participants must advise of any medical restrictions, illness, open wounds, special needs, prostheses or pacemakers at the time of reservation.
* No personal camera in the water or program area.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* Tickets and Complete Directions will be emailed to you.
* The Gulf World is on Panama City Beach Florida. You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Pensacola to Panama City Beach approximately 2 hours by car.
* Ft Walton Beach to Panama City Beach approximately 1 hour by car.
* All Day FREE Parking available.
* Food is available for purchase.
* A Professional Photographer is there to take photos of your dolphin swim. Photos can be purchased after your experience. Photo packages start at $55 and up.
* If you have an observer in your group, they are not allowed to take any photos – NO CAMERAS. Observer must stay in the observation area.
No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date. Program goes on Rain or Shine. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.