Your Dolphin Encounter & Round Trip Van Pick Up Service to Miami/Key Biscayne includes the following:
Round Trip Transportation from any hotel or residence, 30 Minutes in the waist deep water with the Dolphin including touching, feeding and training with a dolphin. Perfect for non-swimmers! This program there is NO Swimming with the Dolphins,30 min educational briefing, changing time & looking at photos, about 2 hours program time. Towels and Locker are provided at no cost. PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park & dolphin program. The van service provides, SunPass/Express Lane driving, Free Family polaroid photo at park, Free Key Chain Souvenir, complimentary drinks and snacks on the ride, & VIP speed check in (No Waiting on line). Age 5+
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Traveling to South Florida should be a stress free and a relaxing vacation. You should know the roads in South Florida due to high amount of traffic, confusing roads, and inexperienced drivers on the road. Remember, this is a special day with your Dolphin Encounter and having Dolphin World do the driving for you will help reduce the stress of driving and enhance your experience with the dolphins and the other marine animals. The Dolphin World van is driven by an experience South Florida driver, who will make sure you get to Miami destination on time and safely.
* A 30 minute shallow water experience.
* The Dolphin Encounter includes touching, playing, feeding and training with a dolphin. Perfect for non-swimmers! In this program there is NO Swimming or Rides with the Dolphins. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation, Changing Time & Photo Lab)
* You do not need to know how to swim in this program.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* A 15 – 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
* The Seaquarium is on Key Biscayne, Miami Florida.
* Approximate drive times, from Miami Beach, 20 – 30 minutes, From Ft Lauderdale, 40 minutes to 1 hour, from Palm Beach, 1 1/2 – 2 hours, from Naples/Marco Island, 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Pick Up Times vary depending on your Pick Location. Approximate Pick Up Times, Miami, 10 – 10:30am, Ft Lauderdale, 9 – 9:30am, Palm Beach, 8 – 8:30am, Naples/Marco Island, 8 – 8:30am.
* You will get ticket via email and text with exact pick up time for your tour.
If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program. Observer must stay in the observation area. There will be professional photographer taking photos (No Video) of you and your group with the dolphins. A Photo starts @ $45 and the deluxe package of 5 photos plus photo album and unlimited downloads of all your photos @ $138.
* All Participants must be 5 years old and up.
* Anyone within 5 – 9 years old child, must have a paid 10 years old or older participant in the water with the child.
* In this program you will be in a small group of 10 – 12 people in the water at the same time.
* No Pick Up Tours on Sundays
* The pick up service requires at least 2 persons to book this tour.
* In addition, you will get an opportunity to see shows with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Manatees, Sharks, and Sea Turtles. You could spend 3-4 hours in the facility.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* Wet Suits will be provided at no extra cost. Life Vest can be requested at no cost.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
* Towels, showers, changing room and lockers are provided at no cost.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 per person change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.