BOOK HERE – Your Dolphin Royal Swim in Panama City Beach includes the following:
A 30 minute shallow and deep water Royal Dolphin experience includes the following: foot push ride, 2 dolphins dorsal tow ride, handshaking, hugging, touching, petting, kissing, and playing with the Dolphins. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Changing Time & Photo Lab) Life Vest will be provided. Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels. Pool area is heated and cooled all year round to 72F degrees. Comfortable temperature during any climate outside. PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 3 – 4 hours in the park & dolphin program. Food can be purchased at park and Free Parking. All Participants must be at least 42 inches(3’6″) /107cm in height and up.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
For a really unique experience and want to swim with the dolphins? It’s not just for marine biologists any more. Anyone who’s ever dreamt of swimming with these magical creatures can now make that dream come true in Panama City Beach Florida. The Dolphin Royal Swim programs get you up close and personal to these highly intelligent animals. You will Swim with them, dorsal fin ride, dolphin foot push, play with them, give them a kiss and learn all about their anatomy and ability to communicate. We promise it will be an experience you never forget.
Dolphin Royal Swim
* A 30 minute shallow and deep water Royal Dolphin experience includes the following: foot push ride, dorsal tow ride, handshaking, hugging, touching, petting, kissing, and playing with the Dolphins. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Changing Time & Photo Lab)
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* 10 – 15 participants per platform with Dolphin and Trainer.
* In addition, you will get an opportunity to see shows with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays,Sharks, and Sea Turtles. You can potentially spend 3 – 4 hours in the park.
* Life Vest will be provided and all Guests must wear them. No wetsuits are provided.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
* Showers and Limited Changing rooms available. We recommend you have your swim wear on and appropriate cover up clothing on.
* Pool area is heated and cooled all year round to 72F degrees. Comfortable temperature during any climate outside.
* Check In Times 10:00am or 1pm – two sessions per day.
* All Participants must be at least 42″ / 3 feet 6 inches /107cm in height and up.
* Any Child from 42″ / 3 feet 6 inches /107cm to 47″ / 3 feet 11 inches /119cm in height, must have a paid Adult participant (An Adult is anyone 18 years old and up) in the water with them. 1 Adult per Child.
* Anyone 4 feet/122 cm and over in height must pay the ADULT RATE and can participate alone without an adult (18 yr +) in the water with them.
* 1 OBSERVERS PER PARTICIPANT (18 years or older) or 2 OBSERVERS PER PARTICIPANT (17 years or younger)– An observer is anyone who comes along and watches the participant and can not take photos during the participants experience in water with the dolphins. The observer does NOT touch or go into the water with the dolphins. If you have a 2nd Observer, they will have to pay $5 extra at the gate.
* Since the trainers control the dolphins diet, you will not feed the dolphins.
* No Pregnant Participants
* No Jewelry or Body Piercing Allowed in the water with the Dolphins.
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* IMPORTANT: Participants must advise of any medical restrictions, illness, open wounds, special needs, prostheses or pacemakers at the time of reservation.
* No personal camera in the water or program area.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* Tickets and Complete Directions will be emailed to you.
* The Gulf World is on Panama City Beach Florida. You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Pensacola to Panama City Beach approximately 2 hours by car.
* Ft Walton Beach to Panama City Beach approximately 1 hour by car.
* All Day FREE Parking available.
* Food is available for purchase.
* A Professional Photographer is there to take photos of your dolphin swim. Photos can be purchased after your experience. Photo packages start at $55 and up.
* If you have an observer in your group, they are not allowed to take any photos – NO CAMERAS. Observer must stay in the observation area.
No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date. Program goes on Rain or Shine. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.