Your Seal Swim in Miami/Key Biscayne includes the following:
A 20 minute shallow and deep water experience including touching, feeding and training with the seals and the opportunity for a deep-water free swimming interaction with the seals too. Plus, General Admission to Park, Dolphin Show, Marine Tour, and other Marine Animal Shows. – You can spend 4 – 5 hours in the park & seal program, afternoon session only. Food and All Day Parking can be purchased at park. (Anyone within 38inches/96.5cm/3’6? to 9 years old child, must have a paid Adult participant in the water with the child or children. An Adult is anyone from 18 years or older. 1 adult per group of 1 to 3 children.). LOW SEASONRATE is from January 6 – March 22, March 30 – April 8, & April 18 – December 25. HIGH SEASON RATEis from March 23 – March 29, April 9 – April 17, & December 26 – January 5.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
After you put participants, date & time, scroll to bottom of form to see totals $$$
Your family’s Seal Swim in Miami takes place at one of the finest Marine Mammal facilities in south Florida. The Miami Seal Swim also includes many marine mammal Seaquarium shows and other exciting attractions of the facility. Best of all, the Miami Seal Swim is just one component of your Miami Beach vacation. Dolphin World is not only an expert in South Florida location, we can also help you plan days of action-packed activities in South Florida.
* A 20 minute shallow and deep water experience.
* Your seal swim includes: touching, holding, playing and training with the Seals and the opportunity for a deep-water free swimming interaction with the them too.
* Your ability to swim is helpful in this program.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and the seals.
* A 15 – 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
* All Participants must 38inches/96.5cm/3’6″ tall and up.
* Anyone within 38inches/96.5cm/3’6″ to 9 years old child, must have a paid Adult participant in the water with the child or children. An Adult is anyone from 18 years or older. 1 adult per group of 1 to 3 children.
* During your in water session everyone will get the same amount of behaviors with the seals, no one gets more or less behaviors.
* Group size: limited to 8 people to ensure a very personal experience
* Program Check In Time: 1pm.
* The Dolphin Facility is open 7 days a week.
* In addition, you will get an opportunity to see shows with Dolphins, Sea Lions, and Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Manatees, Sharks, and Sea Turtles. You could spend 3-4 hours in the facility.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* Wet Suits will be provided at no extra cost.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
* Towels, showers, changing room and lockers are provided at no cost.
* The Seaquarium is on Key Biscayne, Miami Florida, near downtown Miami.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Miami Beach to Key Biscayne approximately 20 – 30 minutes by car.
* Ft Lauderdale to Key Biscayne approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour by car.
* West Palm Beach to Key Biscayne approximately 1 1/2 hours by car.
* Naples / Marco Island to Key Biscayne approximately 2 hours by car.
* All Day Parking available, $10 per car.
* Food is available for purchase.
* If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your seals program.
* Observer must stay in the observation area.
* There will be professional photographer taking photos (No Video) of you and your group with the seals.
* A Photo starts @ $45 and the deluxe package of 5 photos plus photo album and unlimited downloads of all your photos @ $138.
* NO cameras allowed in the water with the seals.
* Private Van Transportation Available.
* Minimum of 2 Persons for Pick Up Service.
* No Van Pick UP Service on Sunday.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Miami/Dade Location $35 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Ft Lauderdale/Broward Location $55 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any West Palm Beach Location $75 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Naples/Marco Island Location $95 per person.
* You must state on the reservation form whether you want transportation or not.
* Tickets and Pick Up Time will be emailed to you.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 per person change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.