BOOK HERE – Your Dolphin Swim in Islamorada / Upper Keys includes the following:
A 30 minute shallow and deep water experience including touching, training with a dolphin and the opportunity for a deep-water interaction with a dolphin like a dorsal fin ride from one end of the natural salt water lagoon to the other, plus other deep water behaviors, and free swimming and snorkeling with the dolphins. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation, Changing Time & Photo Lab) PLUS, Dolphin Shows, Sea Lion Show, and Marine Animal Exhibits – You can spend 4 – 5 hours in the park & dolphin program. Food can be purchased at park and Free All Day Parking . (Age 5+) LOW SEASONRATE is from January 11 to March 12, April 19 to June 4, September 1 to November 19, November 29 to December 17. HIGH SEASON RATEis from December 19, 2020 to January 10, 2021, March 13 to April 18, June 5 to August 31, November 20 to November 28, December 18 to January 9.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
Your Florida Keys Dolphin Swimming program is an educational and entertaining swim with the dolphins program which takes places in a natural salt water lagoon in the Islamorada, Upper Keys and have a chance to get up close and personal with a dolphin. Watch, touch, hug and play with the dolphins in this shallow and deep water marine adventure.
* A 30 minute deep water and some shallow water Dolphin experience.
* Your experience includes the following:: touching, training with a dolphin and the opportunity for a deep-water interaction with a dolphin like a dorsal fin ride from one end of the natural salt water lagoon to the other, plus other deep water behaviors like touching, petting, playing, and free swimming and snorkeling with the dolphins. (Approximately 2 hours with the Dolphins, Presentation, Changing Time & Photo Lab)
* You need to be able to swim in this program.
* Each session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
* A 20 minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
* All Participants must be 5 years old and up.
* Anyone within 5 – 7 years old, must have a paid Adult participant(An Adult is anyone 18 years or older with the child).
* Any Participant Person within 8 – 17 years old, must have a paid Adult observer or participant (An Adult is anyone 18 years or older).
* Group size: limited to 8 – 10 people to ensure a very personal experience
* Program Check In Times: 10am or 1pm
* Each Session includes the dolphin program, briefing, private beach, animal shows, & marine exhibits. You could spend 3-4 hours in park.
* The shows are the Dolphins, Sea Lions, Birds, and Bottomless Boat Tour. Also Animal Exhibits with Tropical Fish, Birds, Rays, Sharks, and Sea Turtles.
* No Pregnant Women
* No Jewelry, Body Piercing, Fingernail Jewelry, Cameras, or Any Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
* If you have any physical or mental limitation, please contact us before booking
* Participants must not have contact with any wild marine mammal within 48 hours of participation to avoid disease transmission to our animals.
* Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
* Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Life Vest are provided at no extra cost. Wet suits can be rented – $10 per suit.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
* Showers, changing room are provided. Lockers can be rented.
* Food is available for purchase.
* Theater of the Sea is on Islamorada in the Upper Florida Keys.
* You will get complete ticket and directions either by email or text. You can not get lost.
* Key Largo to Islamorada approximately 20 – 30 minutes by car.
* Key West to Islamorada approximately 2 hours by car.
* Miami to Islamorada approximately 1 1/2 hour by car.
* Free All Day Parking available.
* Food is available for purchase.
* If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program.
* Observer must stay in the observation area.
* There will be professional photographer taking photos (Video Available Upon Request) of you and your group with the dolphins.
* CD Photo packages starts @ $ 55 and up.
* NO cameras allowed in the water with the dolphins.
* Private Van Transportation Available.
* Minimum of 2 Persons for Pick Up Service.
* No Van Pick UP Service on Sunday.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Miami/Dade Location $75 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Ft Lauderdale/Broward Location $95 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Key West / Big Pine Location $95 per person.
* Round Trip Transportation Per Person from any Key Largo Location $75 per person.
* You must state on the reservation form whether you want transportation or not.
* Tickets and Pick Up Time will be emailed to you.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.