204-Wild Dolphin Viewing and Snorkel Trip – Key West
BOOK HERE – Your Wild Dolphin Encounter & Snorkel Trip in Key West includes the following:
The 3 hour wild dolphin encounters will be a magical experience. You will have an opportunity to observe the wild bottlenose dolphins fishing, loving, playing, resting, traveling and teaching each other in waters of Key West. Each journey to the Dolphin’s playground can be so different and can touch your hearts as these magnificent creatures perform on their own terms. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to observe them in their home, the ocean, but no swimming is allowed with the wild dolphins. Sightings are based on dolphin behaviors and are not guaranteed. During your wild dolphin trip you will have an opportunity to snorkel on the local reef to see Spotted Eagle Rays, Turtles, Tarpon, and an array of schools of fish. Age 1+
PLEASE COMPLETE THE STEPS AND QUESTIONS BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PROGRAM
If you miss a step or question and hit the book now button, you will need to start over..
Step 1 – Put Number of Participants and Observers, Click One Date & One Time
You will encounter and watch the wild dolphins swimming in the waters of Key West. You will learn about the nature of these special bottlenose dolphins and get to snorkel and swim on the shallow reefs, shipwrecks and sponge gardens teeming with marine life. You will explore back country islands and uninhabited beaches and observe diverse population of bird species. Also, you will enjoy some snacks, meet new friends and listen to the sounds of nature.
Wild Dolphin Trip
* Each boat trip and tour is 4 hours long.
* You will be rewarded with the opportunity to observe wild bottlenose dolphins in their home, the open ocean.
* During your wild dolphin trip you may have an opportunity to see Spotted Eagle Rays, Turtles, Tarpon, and an array of schools of bait fish can capture your attention. A fun afternoon for the whole family.
* During this program, you will not be swimming with the wild dolphins. Observation Only.
* Sightings are based on dolphin behaviors and are not guaranteed.
* The Wild Dolphin Boat is docked on Stock Island, FL. Stock Island is the first island North of Key West. (mile marker 2)
* You can bring your own camera to take as many photos and videos as you like.
* Your trip includes: Quality Sanitized Snorkel Gear, Wet Suits (winter only),
* Includes Snacks: Towels, Organic nuts, energy bars, rice krispies and crackers
* Includes Drinks: Spring water, sodas, juice, you can BYOB.
* Includes Dry storage available for your gear and belongings,
* Personal photo opportunities of the wild dolphins.
* Guests should bring their own bathing suits, 6 participants maximum
* You must provide your own transportation to Stock Island Key West.
* Tickets and Pick Up Time will be emailed to you.
* No Refunds or Changes or Cancellations within 7 Days of the Activity Date.
* Any changes 8 days before your activity date, there will be a $25 change fee.
* Program goes on Rain or Shine.
* See our Terms and Conditions web page for more details.
There are no reviews yet.